CHIC BODYCON DRESS
FANTIOW is a fashion brand founded by designer Lucy in 2012. This brand combines classic look with fashion. Ladies, meet the bodycon dress… this Summer’s hot high street label FANTIOW. Made to hug every curve, the bodycon dress is designed to proudly show off your hour-glass figure. And bodycon dress doesn’t have to show off your body completely.
For a classy look, opt for midi styles or a high neckline, and stay away from strapless dresses that are both tight and short. The bodycon dress is a show stopper piece, which means it’s best to keep the accessories at a minimum. Opt for dainty jewellery and classy heels instead.
- FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Short Sleeve Houndstooth Slim Dress with Lining£132.63FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Short Sleeve Solid Metal Buttons Slim Dress with Lining£45.26FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Rhinestone Flower Bow Plaid Raw Brims Vest Dress with Lining£49.92FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Plaid Front Split Wool Blend Vest Dress with Lining£51.832
The skater dress has a trademark cut. It basically comes in fitted at the waistline and then skims over the hips and thighs in the way of a full circle skirt. The length of the skirt is typically designed to fall mid-thigh and it’s splendid for those who love to show off some legs. However, the dress can also come with a longer hemline.
The cut of the dress is perfect for just about any body shapes. So it’s hard to hate something that’s amazing. If you’re apple-shaped, you can rock the trend. If you’re pear-shaped, you too can look good in the dress!
- FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Solid Tunic Pleated Vest Dress with LiningFANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Sleeveless Jacquard Geometric Pleated Vest Wool Blend DressFANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Sleeveless Patchwork Hollow Out Pleated Dress with LiningFANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Half Sleeve Lace Patchwork Slim Mermaid Dress3
DRESS WITH SNEAKERS
Today, fashion rules are much less absolute. Prints can be mixed, "clashing" is hardly even a concept anymore, and white prevails all year round. The athletic trend has been a big hit either on runways or streets and it seems this trend is only going bigger. A short dress and a pair of casual sneakers has become an easy combo to pull off given the variety available, and the fashion world's official go-ahead. We wear sundresses and LBDs with sporty slides.
- FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Short Sleeve Camouflage Prints Wool Blend Dress with Lining£146.81FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Short Sleeve Prints Slim Pullover Dress£39.24FANTIOWFANTIOW O-Neck Three Quarter Sleeve Patchwork Loose Asymmetrical Hem Pullover Dress£60.71
The Dresslink Report
- OUTFIT IDEAS6 Essential Types of Bag Every Woman Should Own6 types of must-have bag that every woman should own.
- FASHION TRENDSTrending Now: Bell SleevesBell sleeve tops and dresses are one of the most feminine looks.
- HOW-TOSTips for Keeping Bridesmaid Dresses on a BudgetSave Your Bridesmaids Money in the Wedding.